top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Wed, 22 NovClayton Hotel Silver Springs22 Nov 2023, 09:00Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork, T23 E244, IrelandThe Irish Solar Energy Association is delighted to celebrate its tenth anniversary at a time when the solar industry is scaling up substantially. ISEA's annual conference Solar Ireland 2023 will focus on how we can grasp key opportunities, collaborate for success and move past barriers and inertia.
- Tue, 24 OctWebinar24 Oct 2023, 11:00 – 12:00WebinarThis webinar will provided an analysis of the results of the third Renewable Electricity Support Scheme (RESS-3) auction. It will also cover how solar projects fared in the auction and the ensuing market reaction.
- Thu, 28 SeptWebinar28 Sept 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 ISTWebinarThis webinar will provide an overview of the insurance market in relation to solar project development, featuring insights into the recommended insurance models during the construction and operational periods of development, and outlining the challenges developers can expect to face.
- Tue, 29 AugWebinar29 Aug 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 ISTWebinarCentralised or decentralised - which is the best layout for a large-scale PV power plant? This webinar will cover the different factors influencing the types of architecture, as well as the opportunities and challenges of the two architecture types.
- Tue, 25 JulWebinar25 Jul 2023, 11:00 – 12:00WebinarThis webinar will cover the key changes proposed in the Planning and Development Bill 2022 and discuss whether it will achieve its objectives, as well as recent developments that aim to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy.
- Tue, 20 JunWebinar20 Jun 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 ISTWebinarThis webinar will cover key dates for RESS-3, the recently released RESS-3 terms and conditions, and key model assumptions for bid valuation.
- Thu, 20 AprWebinar20 Apr 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 ISTWebinarThis webinar will provide an overview of the commercial rooftop PV market in Ireland, covering the current status of the sector, as well as the opportunities that commercial rooftop PV presents for the future.
- Thu, 23 MarWebinar23 Mar 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 GMTWebinarIn this webinar exclusively for members of the Irish Solar Energy Association, Conall Bolger (CEO, ISEA) will deliver a presentation on the progress ISEA made throughout 2022, as well as the Association's plan for 2023.
- Tue, 21 MarAltis Grand Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal21 Mar 2023, 09:00 – 22 Mar 2023, 17:00Altis Grand Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal, R. Castilho 11, 1269-072 Lisboa, PortugalLarge Scale Solar Europe will return for its 11th year in Lisbon. Packed with the industry’s leading IPPs and developers, this conference is always the meeting place for leading decision makers in the European solar industry. Use code ISEA20 for 20% off!
- Tue, 21 FebWebinar21 Feb 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 GMTWebinarThis webinar will cover the importance of Capital Acquisitions Tax in negotiating solar farm leases, how the law has changed over the past number of years and what changes industry participants are currently lobbying for.
- Wed, 01 FebLeonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge01 Feb 2023, 09:00 – 02 Feb 2023, 17:00Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge, 45 Prescot St, London E1 8GP, UKSolar Finance & Investment Europe is the meeting place for solar developers, asset managers, investors & financiers to learn the latest business models for project finance, re-financing, power purchase agreements, and secondary markets for PV assets. Click on the event title above for more details.
- Tue, 17 JanWebinar17 Jan 2023, 11:00 – 12:00 GMTWebinarLONGi will be presenting an update on the latest solar PV technology and industry trends, with a focus on how to achieve sustainable manufacturing solutions and selecting truly reliable products that are fit for a myriad of applications.
- Tue, 13 DecWebinar13 Dec 2022, 11:00 – 12:00WebinarThis webinar will introduce the current primary state of traditional buildings in Ireland, the importance, and limitations of fabric changes in conventional structures and the role of on-site renewable energy generation, specifically solar, in improving the energy usage of these structures.
- Tue, 22 NovWebinar22 Nov 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 GMTWebinarIn this webinar, AFRY will present the results of their study on the impact on societal cost of different potential outcomes in the upcoming 3rd Renewable electricity support scheme (RESS-3) auction in terms of the mix of onshore wind and solar which is successful.
bottom of page